It’s Friday, I’m back with another recipe post. This dish is simple yet a tasty appetizer. I served mine with a spicy tamarind sauce. Some people serve it with ketchup, mustard, pepper even a nice mango chutney sauce.
Mini Saltfish Accra
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Goya all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 boneless salt fish (dry salted cod fish) boiled,drained and shred
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- oil for frying
- Boil salt fish, squeeze out excess salt, shred and set aside.
- Get a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, onion, green pepper, tomato, parsley, sugar and Goya. Stir in ingredients well.
- Add shredded salt fish to the mixture, stir well. Finally, slowly add in water until you get a thick batter.
- Get you a frying pan and heat over medium heat with oil.
- Use a regular eating spoon to heap batter and place in frying pan. Don’t put too much in at the same time as you don’t want them to conjoin.
- Fry until both sides are golden brown, flipping occasionally.
- Drain on some napkin or paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Eat and enjoy 🙂
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs