So, recently I was nominated by the lovely Shonessa (you can follow her by clicking on the link) to do this post so here goes.
These are the three questions that Shonessa asked me.
Question 1 – Will you be more happy to do what you love but earn less, or do anything else you don’t like but earn more?
Answer – Yes, I will be happy to do what I love and earn less rather that do something I don’t love and earn more. I believe that you should always do what you love because you tend to put more passion and effort into it.
Question 2 – Has any one of your dreams come true? If yes, what?
Answer – Hmmmmm, interesting one. No, none has fully come through yet, however I’m working on them.
Question 3 – How do you manage to cope up during stressful situations?
Answer – I manage to cope by listening music, reading quotes on inspiration and motivation also reading some verses from my bible.
My nominees for the Unique Blogger Award are:
My three questions are listed below:
- I love reading quotes, so what are two of your favourite quotes?
- What does a dream vacation look like to you?
- How do you unwind after a long and tiring day?
Rules for this award :
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them those questions.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs