Some days ago I was nominated for this award, I will like to say, special thanks to Life According To Liv for nominating me for this award. You can click her name to check her blog out, she blogs about different thing, food, motherhood and lifestyle just to name a few, so check her out.
Okoto Enigma created this really neat award for bloggers with innovative and intelligent posts. She writes,
“Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this ingenious award! With each nomination, it is required by the nominated blogger to answer a couple questions from their nominator and abide by the following rules:
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
3 Things about me:
- I don’t use facebook, instagram, snapchat, I do love twitter though 🙂
- I love singing and dancing by myself with the remote acting like I’m on a concert stage.
- I love building websites, although it takes a lot of time and a couple errors in between, I love seeing the finished product.
Some of my favourite posts:
Liv asked the following questions:
1. What’s the reason behind your decision to pick your blog name?
- The meaning behind my blog name “Shinavy Blogs” is pretty simple. It was formed by using my first name Shinelle and the word wavy. One day I was listening to some music by an artist name Tory Lanez who calls his music wavy, then the idea just came “Shinavy”. 🙂
2. Which do you prefer most after a long, tiring day: whiskey, wine, bourbon, or beer?
- I don’t drink any, give me a nice tall glass of fresh and cold grapefruit juice.
3. What are your favorite mantras and/or quotes to live by?
- “Success is not just the crowning moment, the spiking of the ball in the end zone or the raising of the flag on the summit. It is the whole process of reaching for a goal and, sometimes, it begins with failure.” – Erik Weihenmayer
- “Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night. ” – A. J. McLean
4. Which TV show/family: Empire or Greenleaf?
- Never heard of Greenleaf before, watched 2 epsisodes of Empire not a big fan of it.
5. If you had a chance to drop everything and travel the world, where would your first destination be?
- Hello, Dubai
Here are my nominees for this award:
- Golden Pink Journal
- Free To Express
- Little Things
- Jhay Bang Bong
- Do you prefer heels or flats?
- What’s your favourite genre of music?
- Are you a sporty person if so, which are your favourites?
- What was the last movie you saw? Was It good?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs