July 15th – Share a recipe
Oatmeal M&M Squares
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
- 1 & 2/3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Use mixer to cream the butter and sugar together. Add in egg and vanilla extract until they are combined nicely together.
- Using another bowl place flour, baking soda, oats, salt, cinnamon all together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing together on a low-medium speed. Add M&Ms and fold in nicely.
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°.
- Get baking dish, place some parchment paper or grease baking dish and place your dough. You can use your hands flatten the dough on the baking dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until, light golden brown, cool then cut into squares.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs