This post is long overdue, better late than never lol…Thank you to the lovely Cherylene over at living vs existing for nominating me to do this post, truly appreciate it. You could check out her phenomenal blog by clicking on the link provided.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your favourite time of day?
My favourite time of day has to be evening/night time. You can relax and unwind after a long day, maybe read a book, watch a movie or catch up on some shows.
- What do you think are the two most important character traits a person can possess?
Hmmmm….interesting one. I think two most important character traits a person can possess are honesty and loyalty.
- In a relationships that stand the test of time, what do you think are the key things for their success?
Communication and understanding.
- What do you do to help care for the environment?
- Use one word to describe your childhood memories
One word to describe my childhood is, eventful
- If you could do one thing for the world to make it a better place what would you do? –
To ensure that everyone around the world , has the basic essentials for living, example food, water, clothes etc.
- Do you have a favourite fast-food restaurant?
Burger King, love the fries there
- In the junk food category, what food do you consider your weakness?
Potato Chips….especially sour cream and onion Pringles, my favourite, Yummy!!!
- If you won the lottery in the morning what would be the first three things you would do?
Sorry, but I’m going to be a little selfish here. Pay off my student loan, update my closest and trip to Dubai.
- What do you like most about your blog?
Being able to write about things that I love, without a word limit.
- Do you have a favourite quote?
I have many, one of them is…”The unbelievable is believable, the unachievable is achievable.” – Takeoff.
My Nominees are:
- Rabia Rambles
- Life of Angela
- Tanya Chauhan
- Little Things
- Life According to Liv
- Inexorable Spark
My questions to the nominees:
- What’s your favourite book? (I’m looking for books to read lol)
- Morning or evening person?
- What’s your favourite color, why?
- Your favourite song for the summer?
- A TV-Series you can’t stop watching?
- What’s your favourite childhood show?
- Basketball, football (soccer),or cricket?
- What’s your favourite season?
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat?
- Favourite animal, that’s if your have one lol
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show my thanks and appreciation for the contributions you all make. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic because I would love to see your responses! If not, just keep doing what you do.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs