Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala actually created this award how cool is that! According to Maggie, “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Cherylene over at Living vs Existing, one of my favorite bloggers nominated me for this award, thank you so much :). She has an amazing blog, do check her out.
Here are the rules for the Awesome Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Cherylene’s questions and my responses:
- What is the one piece of advice you’ll give new bloggers?
Always be authentic, you are unique in your own way. Don’t be a copy-cat. Love what you do.
- What do you wish someone told you about blogging?
- What one life lesson you’ve learnt that you wish to share?
Patience is key.
- Use one or two words to describe your blog.
One word to describe my blog is variety.
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I will go with coffee, cold though.
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
No chores, lol. This one is kind of hard lol, but I’ll say probably go exploring.
- Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
- Do you prefer action, comedy or romance movies?
- Other than your blog, what else are you passionate about?
Cricket, basketball, food and music.
- What non-physical attribute do you love most about yourself ?
My questions to you’ll
- Describe your personality using three words.
- Do you like cooking, if so what is your favourite thing to cook?
- Two of our favourite songs at the moment.
- If you could be on any reality tv show, which one of it be and why?
- One of your pet peeve.
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- Your favourite hooby
- What country are you from?
- If there is one skill you could master, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite beverage?
I understand that not everyone chooses to participate in these awards but if you do choose to participate I would love to see your responses. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your blogs. Keep blogging 🙂
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs