Special thanks to Cherylene for nominating me for this award, one of my favourite bloggers since I started this blogging journey. If you are interested in learning more about Cherylene and her blog you can check her out over at Living vs Existing.
The Miranda Sings Award is all about Self Love. 🙂 So let’s get into it.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I love about myself:
- I love that I am helpful.
- I love that I am able to learn things very easily.
- I love that I am a hard-worker.
- I love that I am not easily influenced by others.
- I love that I am a positive person, well most times.
- I love that I am a good listener.
- I love that I am a well organised and punctual individual.
My nominees for this award are:
- Inspired By Teish
- Glimmer of Happiness
- Just Becoming
- Simple Serenity
- Random Girl Blogs
- Life According To Liv
I understand that not everyone chooses to participate in these awards but if you do choose to participate I would love to see your responses. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your blogs. Keep blogging 🙂
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs