Today I come to you guys with yet another recipe. Honestly, I don’t eat beef burgers on the outside after one bad experience. For this recipe I used an ingredient called bandanya (local name in my country), which is called culantro in other countries, it’s not the same as cilantro. Anyway, this is how I organized by my burger sandwich, I toasted the inside of my burger bun, pasted both sides with some orange sauce (Orange Sauce Recipe), burger patty, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce. This recipe serves 6-8 persons. To the recipe now…..
- 1 kg Minced beef
- 2 gloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup breadcrumbs (I used seasoned)
- ½ tbsp onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp Goya all purpose seasoning
- 1 egg
- 2 Bandanya leaves (chopped)
- In a large bowl, placed all ingredients and combine together nicely.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Scoop out and form into patties, cook 3-5 minutes on each side. Cooking time will vary for the size of the patties.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs