Hey guys, welcome to yet another day of blogmas. This post was initially supposed to go up yesterday however I was busy, so I’ll be just one day behind.
So today’s post is going to be a DIY well semi-DIY , Advent Wreath. Reason this is a semi DIY is, the wreath was already made.
Things you will need:
- A ready made wreath with four candle holders
- Four candles
- Some red bows
- Some purple and pink streamers
- Crazy glue
- Using the streamers, place some of the purple on three of the candles and some of the pink on one of the candles.
- Using several of the bows, place them around the entire wreath to your liking.
- Places candles in candle holder and then you are complete.
© Shinavy Blogs