Yayyyyy, it’s “Foodie Friday” once again, today I’m going to share a cupcake recipe with you guys. These cupcakes were made some weeks back for my church’s Youth Group Christmas gathering. It’s a marble cupcake with two flavours of vanilla and chocolate, moist and extremely tasty.
On to the recipe now…..
🍰 ½ cup all purpose flour
🍰 1½ tsps baking powder
🍰 ²/3 cup of granulated sugar
🍰 ½ cup milk
🍰 2 tbsps cocoa powder (unsweetened)
🍰 6 ounces of butter (unsalted) at room temperature
🍰 2 eggs
🍰 2 tsps vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Using a large bowl, place butter and sugar mixing together using a mixer for about 2-3 minutes on medium speed.
3. Mix eggs and vanilla extract in a small bowl, whisking together. Then add this mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, mixing for another 2-3 minutes until the batter is light and foamy.
4. Add in flour and baking powder to mixture.
5. Slowly add in milk mixing together well with other ingredients. Remember not overmix your batter.
6. Once the mixture has been completed, pour half of the batter in a separate bowl. To this batter add in cocoa powder and mix well with spatula or mixer.
7. Line up your cupcake liners in baking pan. Put some of the vanilla batter filling the cupcake liner halfway, then fill the liner with some chocolate batter, or you could put the chocolate then vanilla after it doesn’t matter. Using a butter knife you can just give the batter a little swirl if you choose to.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Cool for about 10 minutes. Add icing if you choose.
10. Enjoy 😁
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs