Welcome, welcome to another edition of “Foodie Fridays”, today I will be sharing with you guys a simple recipe of curry chicken and potatoes. For this recipe I used breast chicken, because that’s all I had, you can use any part of the chicken you please just alter your ingredients to satisfy your taste buds. Okay let’s get to the recipe now….
Curry Chicken And Potatoes
🍃 8-10 pieces of seasoned breast chicken, cut into small pieces
🍃 2 medium potatoes, cut into small pieces
🍃 2 tsps minced garlic
🍃 1 tsp minced ginger
🍃 2 pimento peppers, cut into halves
🍃 1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
🍃 1 tbsp cooking oil
🍃 2 tbsp curry powder
🍃 2 cups water
🍃 1 tbsp Goya all seasoning
1. In a small bowl, add half cup of water and curry powder whisking together.
2. On a medium fire, heat up an iron pot or skillet, add oil, garlic, ginger and curry mixture cooking for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in chicken and stir unitl all pieces are well coated, cooking for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add in potatoes, and mix until all pieces are coated, cooking for 2 minutes.
5. Add remaining water, Goya, parsley and pimento, giving it a gentle stir. Cover pot and leave to cook for 20-25 minutes on a medium heat.
6. Cook until, chicken and potatoes are fully cooked, add water in between if needed.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs