Happy Monday friends, welcome back to another edition of “Mixup Mondays”. I was nominated by Bayance to do the Sunshine Blogger Award post.
Thank you for the nomination Bayance 😊, let’s get into this post.
Sunshine Blogger Award #2
- Favourite romance movie?
- What’s the earliest thing you remember?
Uhhhh…..having to walk home with a broken chair when I was in my Second year if Primary School, I was 6 years old. The chair was already damaged, before it eventually broke with me.
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
Hello Dubai 😍
- What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
My Computer Science teacher, she wasn’t just a a teacher in that aspect, she always try to keep students on the right path, very positve and motivational. She was there throughout my Secondary School experience.
- All time favourite quote?
Music is life.
- What are your top 3 favourite books?
Green Days by The River, Macbeth and The Merchant of Venice.
- Your most recent embarrassing moment?
When I was in form one, carrying books like 3 or 4 textbooks in my hands, I fell on the ground. Everyone around me laughed, no one helped me up. I cried on the ride home. 😦
- Ask the person closest to you (literally) what their top piece of advice is and share it here:
My best friend S.R. – Live life to the fullest, live good, be good to people because you never know when you will be gone.
- What age do you feel right now and why?
I’ll say thirty years, because I’m focusing on obtaining certain things example house, car etc.
- If you could revive someone from the dead, who would it be?
My grandparents, never meet any of them.
- What is your weirdest spam comment?
Lol…..I received this comment several times.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs