Nominated for yet another award, will like to thank the lovely Jo Ann for nominating me for this award. Jo Ann posts a lot of her adventures while traveling, in addition she has a special interest in sports, do make sure to click on the link provided and check her out.
Thanks again Jo Ann for the nomination.
RULES FOR MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate other people to receive this award, if they chose to participate
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Share a link to your best post (s)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one funny or weird question (specify)
QUESTIONS FROM SPORTSDIVA64:
1. Have you ever experienced blogger blues?
Yes, sometimes blogging could become overwhelming, when this happens I simply just take a break.
2. What is your least favorite city and why?
I don’t think I have traveled enough to give this answer, probably in three years I could respond to this, lol.
3. Favorite thing to do while traveling ?
Trying new foods and exploring.
4. If you could me meet any famous person past or present who would it be?
Paul Pierce, Sachin Tendulkar, Kagiso Rabada.
5. Weird/funny If you were stuck on a desert island by yourself, what would you do to entertain yourself?
Sing and dance like no one is watching.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME;
- I only eat breast meat.
- I love the colour blue.
- I have a weird obsession with stationary, especially coloured pencils.
Do make sure to checkout the bloggers mentioned above.
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
- What’s one of your favorite meme?
- What’s your dream destination?
- Do you have any weird obsession? If so what is it?
- Cats or dogs?
- If you could create one new law that everybody had to obey, what would it be and why?
I understand that not everyone chooses to participate in these awards but if you do choose to participate I would love to see your responses. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your blogs. Keep blogging 🙂
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs