Hey there readers, welcome back to another edition of “Foodie Fridays”, today I will be sharing with you guys my simple recipe for Beetroot Popsicles.
- 3 medium size beetroots
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup liquid milk (I used skimmed)
- Angostura Bitters
- Wash, peel beetroot and cut into bite size pieces.
- Place pieces into blender with water, blend on a high speed, until completely blended.
- Using a fine sifter strainer, extract the juice and discard the pulp.
- Rinse blender. Add in beetroot juice, milk, condensed milk, bitters, essence and cinnamon. Blend mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle tray.
- Freeze for 5 hours or until harden.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs