Here there, today I will be sharing with you guys my simple homemade fried chicken recipe. Let’s get right into it:
What you’ll need:
- Seasoned chicken
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Goya all-purpose seasoning (Blue top)
- Powdered cinnamon
- Flour (All-purpose)
- To be honest, I eyeball all the ingredients that I used for the batter, no exact measurements here. So in a bowl, place some flour, breadcrumbs, Goya, and cinnamon, combining them all together.
- Heat up your frying pan, adding in enough oil to fry your chicken.
- Dip each piece of chicken in batter, ensuring that the entire piece is coated well, place in the frying pan.
- Fry for 20-30 minutes, over medium to high heat, or until golden brown, flipping sides halfway through the frying process.
- Cool, serve and enjoy.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs