Hey there readers, glad to have you back. In this blog post, I will be sharing a recipe that I recently tried, hope you enjoy.
- Seasoned chicken breasts tenders (about a pound)
- oil (for frying)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2- 3 dashes Goya seasoning (blue top)
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion (cut into cubes)
- 1 bell pepper (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2-4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used white)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Place all ingredients from flour batter into a large bowl mixing together, until it reaches a consistency like a pancake batter.
- Place chicken tenders into batter leaving it to marinate about 15 minutes.
- After chicken has marinated, heat up a frying pan or deep fryer. Fry chicken cooking on each side for 4 minutes or until golden brown. When chicken is cooled cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil adding in onion and bell pepper cooking for 2-3 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add vinegar, pineapple juice, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, sugar, and pineapple chunks to the pan stirring for 2-4 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
- Add in the cooked chicken to pan and coat evenly.
- Cool, serve, and enjoy.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs